Stephanie at Now I Run nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks, Stephanie!!
I was grateful she thought of me and my blog, but I wasn’t quite sure what it actually meant. I tried to Google it, but you mostly get results of people’s blog posts who have received the award. Luckily, Stephanie also posted about what the award is.
Basically, it’s a way to put the spotlight on new and up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers. When you get nominated, you post 11 random facts about yourself, answer the questions the nominator has set for you, and then nominate 11 new bloggers who are new/up and coming and give them 11 questions to answer.
11 random facts about me:
1. I have been married to my husband, Barry, for almost 3 years
2. I am a die hard Hokie fan, and I love Virginia Tech football
3. I am very allergic to cats
4. I pack my lunch every day for work
5. Growing up I swam competitively year round, played soccer, and also took piano lessons for 12 years
6. My current favorite TV show is Duck Dynasty
7. I hate being cold
8. My favorite farm animal is a cow
9. My (current) favorite color is purple
10. I have a random list of foods I don’t like: liver, asparagus, watermelon, squash, onions, chocolate, mushrooms, coconut flakes… the list goes on
11. When I was a kid I was in a circus club and I still know how to ride my unicycles. I have a standard one and one that’s 6 feet tall.
Questions from Stephanie:
I used to check it less than once a day, but now that I have a smart phone I practically check it every time an email comes in on my phone (as long as I have the phone with me).
Bloggers I’d like to nominate:
Note: I could only come up with five! There are others that I read that aren’t new/have less than 200 followers and there are others I follow that do fit the bill, but Stephanie already nominated them. Also, I hope all of the below nominees are new/up and coming blogs! They’re new to me, at least 🙂
- When is your birth date? (you can just do month/day if you want)
How many siblings do you have?
What is your favorite color?
How many countries have you been to? Which ones?
Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
What is your current TV show addiction?
What is your favorite workout?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Do you have a favorite team that you root for? If so, who?
Where did you grow up?
Why did you start blogging?