|Maybe not a 5K, but the message is there.|
2. You have enough race tees to make one of those quilts. You just couldn’t make the pile small enough to make one.
Note: It was kind of fun to pull all of these shirts out. I had forgotten about some of these races. Plus my shirts needed to be refolded anyway.
3. You have a drawer or cabinet just for your nutrition products.
4. Your running shoes are your most expensive shoes.
5. Some of the most spendy apparel you own is the stuff you sweat all over.
|New running shorts!|
6. Sure, you have particular shoes for long runs, trail runs, speed work, race day. But you also have the same system for socks.
7. You might not recognize some of your running pals in street clothes. (or with their hair down)
8. Your weekend plans revolve around your training plans or races.
9. You actually have a favorite flavor of energy gels.
10. The first thing you ask a friend you haven’t seen in awhile: “so, what are you training for these days?”
Which of these holds true for you?
What are some other reasons “you know you’re a runner”? The #1 thing on my Christmas wishlist last year was a new GPS running watch.
The #1 thing on my Christmas wishlist last year was a new GPS running watch.