I’m taking a break from Ragnar recaps because it’s Runners Tell All link-up time! This month’s topic is your race bucket list. We’re talking about what races you would do if time and money weren’t an issue. This is a fun one 🙂 Some of the races on my wish list are actual possibilities in the future, while others are more far reaching or downright unrealistic. Here’s my list! (you can click on each picture for the source)
The Realistic Ones
2. New River Half Marathon in Todd, NC
3. Tobacco Road Half Marathon in Cary, NC
4. Bristol Half & Half Marathon in Bristol VA/TN
5. Rock N Roll Half Marathon in St. Louis, MO
6. Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon in Loudon County, VA
7. Instant Classic Trail Marathon in Richmond, VA
8. The Bluegrass Half Marathon in Johnson City, TN
9. Eastern Divide 50K in Pembroke, VA
The Less Realistic Ones
1. Disney World Marathon weekend races in Florida
2. Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Fransisco, CA
3. Disney’s Princess Half Marathon in Florida
4. New York City Marathon
5. A Christmas Story Run in Cleveland, OH
6. Berlin Marathon in Germany
7. Big Sur Marathon
7. Honolulu Marathon in Hawaii
9. JFK 50 Miler in Maryland
10. Hellgate 100K in Fincastle, VA
11. Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run in California (I told you this was not realistic.)
Now, I think we better end this on a nice even 11 (technically it’s an even 20 if you count the ones on my realistic list) because I could go on and on.
What’s on your race wish list?
P.S. My regularly scheduled training weekly recap is coming at you tomorrow.
This is a monthly link-up for runners that poses a different topic each month. If you missed last month’s post, you can find that HERE. This link-up is hosted by Amanda @The Lady Okie and Beka @Sunshine to the Square Inch. Click the icon below to get all of the details about these monthly link-up’s.