Since today is Wednesday it’s time for another Wednesday Word linkup, hosted by Debbie. Click on the button below to see who else is linking up and to join in.
This week’s word is passionate. Here are a few things I’m passionate about…
- My husband, Barry. We have been married a little over five years now, and time sure does fly. I can’t wait for what the future holds!
- My family and friends. Family is, and has always been, very important to me. I love family traditions and getting together for holidays. I don’t have a huge number of friends, I’m more of a ‘choose your friends wisely’ type. The friendships I do keep often feel more like family. Having people who are important in your life is more valuable than a big house, fancy car, or any other riches.
- My dogs. Anyone who has read my blog for a hot minute knows I love my dogs very much. I know they’re not for everyone, but for me life is better with dogs. There’s nothing like a wagging tail greeting you at the door like you just made their day…. and that greeting being just as enthusiastic whether you’ve been done 3 days or 3 minutes.
- My Hokies!!! Another thing you probably already know about me. I went to school at Virginia Tech and I love rooting on my Hokies with gusto, especially in football.
- The mountains. I have lived in Virginia all my life, but not always in the mountains. I fell in love with them when I started going to school at Tech, and if I’m lucky I’ll always get to live in/near them.
- Running! I started running in 2007, during my freshman year of college, through Team in Training and subsequently ran my first race – the Country Music Half Marathon. I was pretty much hooked after that and, aside from a hiatus in 2010, I have been running consistently since then.
What are you passionate about?